Page Six reports Lauer had ‘affair’ with mystery broadcaster
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- Page Six agreed to not reveal the name of the broadcaster, though it did mention she signed a nondisclosure agreement when she left NBC.
- In his new book, “Catch and Kill,” journalist Ronan Farrow says Lauer repeatedly harassed an unnamed on air personality who ultimately left the network in 2012, though it’s not clear if the woman is the same as the one Page Six is reporting about.
- When the broadcaster left the network, she was reportedly forced to sign a nondisclosure agreement and waive her right to sue, according to Farrow’s book.
- Farrow reports that during her tenure with NBC, the broadcaster says Lauer and an NBC exec propositioned her and would make “lewd comments” about her.
- She says she rebuffed the propositions but then saw her assignments dry up, reports Farrow.
- Lauer has denied any wrongdoing in other allegations made against him and his attorneys had no comment for Page Six on this specific one.