A West Palm Beach anchor, who has been with the station two decades, is leaving the market’s Sinclair owned CBS affiliate.
- Suzanne Boyd, who serves as one of the station’s primary anchors, is leaving the station, according to a Facebook post.
- Boyd cites her family as the reason for leaving.
- In the post, Boyd says she will be taking some time off and also work on a podcast she created with a friend.
- Her post also mentions that she will not be leaving South Florida and will remain active on social media.
- Her last day is Friday, Sept. 28, 2018.