You can now rent Sony’s immersive 4K HDR crystal LED display through LMG
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
LMG, a national provider of video, audio, lighting and LED support, is once again changing the look of the business with Sony’s new 4K HDR Crystal LED wall in a modular configuration, clients will have access to the ultimate in picture quality.
“The picture quality on this is absolutely amazing,” said Stuart Bertoluzzi, LMG’s director of LED services. “Words and pictures will never do it justice, it’s an experience that can only be understood by those that have seen it in person.”
A contrast ratio of more than 1,000,000:1 and seamless imagery puts this new technology far beyond the reach of conventional surface mounted LEDs. “It’s simply the best-looking large display system in the world right now,” stated Stephen Campbell, LMG’s vice president of live events. “There’s nothing better for high-end exhibits where the audience is close to the display.”
- A viewing angle of almost 180 degrees.
- Perfect for HDR reproduction with high brightness up to 1000 nits.
- Accepts inputs at up to 10 bits of precision for highly nuanced tonal reproduction.
- Supports razor-sharp motion rendition far beyond the reach of conventional video with high frame rates up to 120p.
- Accurate color reproduction with expanded color depth and range to suit the most stringent graphic and content needs.
- MicroLED technology that enables a display with an unmatched 99% black surface area.
“We pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge of technology,” said Les Goldberg, LMG’s CEO in a statement. “As the first company currently offering Sony’s Crystal LED as a rental option, we are confident our clients would agree.”
“Sony’s Crystal LED direct view display offers professionals an amazingly immersive and unforgettable visual experience,” said Kevin O’Connor, Director of Sales & Marketing, Visual Simulation and Entertainment for Sony Electronics. “We have worked with LMG for years in the projector and camera space. With our collaboration on Crystal LED, this ground-breaking technology will be accessible to professionals that can benefit from its flexible size and resolution, enabling them to showcase stunning and powerful imagery that engages viewers and brings content creators’ vision to life.”