See the headliners, guests at NBC’s ‘Know Your Value’ event
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
Academy Award-winning actress Mira Sorvino, Lisa Borders, the first president and CEO of Time’s Up, and Natalie Morales, “Today” West Coast anchor, will join the “Know Your Value” event with Mika Brzezinski, founder of “Know Your Value” and co-host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”
- The live event series will take place on Dec. 1 at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco.
- In addition to the headliners, the full lineup of guests includes Amy Banse, managing director and head of funds for Comcast Ventures (which is a sister company of NBC), Maria Black, president of small business solutions and human resources outsourcing at ADP; Emily Chang, Bloomberg TV anchor and author of “Brotopia: Breaking Up the Boys’ Club of Silicon Valley”; Jean Chatzky, financial editor of NBC News’ “Today”; Janine Driver, body language and branding expert; Anu Duggal, founding partner of Female Founders Fund; Amy Errett, CEO and founder of Madison Reed; Robyn Sue Fisher, CEO and founder of Smitten Ice Cream; U.S. Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA); Katty Kay, BBC News anchor and author of the “Confidence Code and Confidence Code for Girls”; Vicky Nguyen, senior investigative reporter and anchor for NBC Bay Area; Jane Park, CEO and founder of Julep Beauty; Cindy Robbins, president and chief people officer of Salesforce; Dr. Carolyn Rodriguez, Stanford University assistant professor and associate chair of psychiatry and behavioral sciences; Zainab Salbi, founder of Women for Women International and author of “Freedom is an Inside Job”; Tina Sharkey, entrepreneur and investor; Dia Simms, president of Combs Enterprises; Lisa Sun, founder and CEO of Gravitas; Megan Twohey, investigative reporter for The New York Times and NBC News and MSNBC contributor; Elizabeth Vargas, host of “A&E Investigates”; and Shelley Zalis, CEO of The Female Quotient and co-founder of #seeher.
- Morales, Simms and Black will guest judge the “Grow Your Value Bonus Contest” alongside Brzezinski, which will feature three California women competing for one $25,000 grand prize sponsored by ADP Women in Leadership. The finalists are Jodee Brown of Tracy, Jennifer Nixon of Berkeley, and Danielle Oceguera of Oakland.
- In advance of the live event, the three finalists will receive coaching from body language expert Driver as well as styling sessions with sponsor Gravitas.
- On Dec. 1st, the finalists will appear onstage at the Fairmont Hotel to pitch their story to the judges, live audience and viewers across NBCU platforms, and one winner will be selected.
- “Know Your Value” has also joined forces with a diverse group of companies, including SoFi, Clear Eyes, MM.LaFleur, Moroccanoil, Capital One, Travelers and InStyle.
- Tickets to the event are available here.