NBC installs giant peacock in Rock Center for streaming service investor day
By The MixDex Team Article may include affiliate links
In preparation for its upcoming streaming service Peacock’s investor day NBC has installed a giant peacock “topiary” in Rockefeller Center.
- The installation appears to soar to at least three stories.
- It’s worth noting the peacock is more of a realistic interpretation of a peacock — rather than the simplified six feathered version the network uses at its logo.
- The “feathers,” however, are shaped and arranged more in the style of NBC’s logo.
- The peacock appears to have a green body with blue and green feathers — also more traditional peacock colors as opposed to the six colored version in the network’s logo.
- Peacock, meanwhile, will hold an “investor day” Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020.
— Claire Atkinson (@claireatki) January 15, 2020