CBS adds Marie Osmond to ‘The Talk’
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
CBS is adding another face to the “The Talk” table.
- CBS announces live on air Tuesday, May 7, 2019, that Marie Osmond will join the show for Season 10.
- She joins Eve, Carrie Ann Inaba, Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood.
- Osmond previously guest hosted over 40 episodes of the “The Talk.”
- Original co-host Sara Gilbert, announced earlier this year she will lave the show at the end of the season.
- Her departure comes the same season co-host Julie Chen left the show abruptly after sexual harassment accusations again her husband, Leslie Moonves, causes his ouster from the network.
- Though her leaving the show was not directly connected to Moonves’ departure, Chen did acknowledge in a taped statement that she wanted to focus on her family.
- After the changes Osbourne will be the only remaining original co-host.
- Osmond, meanwhile, recently announced her Las Vegas residency with brother Donny will end, which opened up her schedule to devote to a full time gig at “The Talk.”