‘ET Live’ merges with show’s online division, some staffers lose jobs
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
- Now, both the ET Online and ET Live teams work as a single content group.
- CBS Television Distribution, which distributes the syndicated entertainment newsmagazine, acknowledges “some” positions were eliminated.
- No one working directly on the “Entertainment Tonight” TV show was affected.
- CBS would not provide details about how many were laid off, but sources told The Wrap it was a “small number.”
- “ET Live” debuted a year ago that offers 24 hour access to celebrity and entertainment news and is available on variety of digital platforms.